Monday, December 7, 2009

Ja Jolla Family Portrait Session [Lippuner-Henen Family]

11.24.09

I first met Jeni + Rolf when they hired me to document their wedding. Since then, they've welcomed us into their home, invited us to their baby shower and now allowed us to photograph the new addition to their family, the sweet Leylah Mae. I feel as though this friendship just began and now they are leaving, embarking on a new journey in their lives. Rolf got a big promotion and so the family will be saying farewell to San Diego and hello to Nevis, an island in the Caribbean! It's bittersweet, but I know wherever life leads them, it'll be an adventure!



Leyalah Mae is one thoughtful, curious + amazing little person. I loved watching her explore + absorb everything in sight.









There was no doubt in my mind that Jeni + Rolf would make wonderful parents! They have so much love to give. This little girl is very lucky :)















































We're going to miss you three!

Much love,

Daisy

No comments: