Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Torrey Pine State Park Wedding [Jeni + Rolf]

07.14.08

I knew immediately the first time I met these two that we would get along perfectly. They wanted the emphasis on their wedding to be natural and unobtrusive. They wanted images that captured the true spirit of their day. I loved it! I am so blessed that they found me and allowed me to get a small peek into their lives.

Jeni + Rolf are from South Africa and recently moved to San Diego. They have a certain way about them that's calming + refreshing. It was so nice to be around them.

They decided to have an intimate ceremony at the Torrey Pines State Reserve. It was the perfect day. They had a musician come and play an eclectic collection of songs on her flute and saxophone. The event itself was simple, yet beautiful in so many ways. These are times when I realize how lucky I am to be able to witness + document moments like these.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jeni had her mother + Rolf's father perform the ceremony :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Afterwards, we headed to the Addison Restaurant at the Grand Del Mar.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jeni is a few months pregnant. She was glowing the whole day.

Photobucket

Rolf loved the architecture at the hotel, so I made sure to get a few images for him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't thank you both enough for choosing me as your photographer. I think you two are wonderful! I wish you three lots of happiness + love .

Daisy

1 comment:

Lynn Dao Photography said...

BOOTIFUL, BOOTIFUL, BOOTIFUL!!! Still luv looking at your images & hope things are going well back in SD! :) Give a big squeeze to Sophie for me!