Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Condor's Nest Ranch Wedding [Kristen + Matt]

09.12.09

I knew the moment Kristen and I spoke over the phone, this would be an amazing day and I have to say, I was blown away! The entire day, I was giddy. Every photographer hopes to be fortunate enough to meet two wonderful people, who are not only creative, fun, spunky, hilarious, generous but also two people who possess such warmth and love as Kristen and Matt do.


I met Kristen and Matt at Cat and Loran's wedding, also one of my favorite weddings that I've photographed :) Secretly, I had hoped that she would call me one day when the time came to look for a photographer for her wedding. I had been looking forward to this fiesta-themed wedding for a while. Kristen is the creative mastermind behind all of the unique details that adorned the wedding site. And Matt...is the creative mastermind behind everything that is spontaneous and funny! I absolutely adore these two.

Please bear with me. This is going to be a loooooooong post.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVED her "something blue"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kristen, practicing the song she would later sing to Matt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

While the girls were getting ready, Matt decided to take a dip in the pool :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Guests camping on the ranch. Genius!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...and party time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks to my buddy, Brett, for all of your help ;)

Photobucket

These people could dance!

Photobucket

Kristen surprised Matt with a song. She has an amazing voice!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Kristen and Matt for inviting me along for your special day. I will always look back on this day with wonderful memories of you two and your crazy, gorgeous fiesta wedding!

Much love and happiness to you both!

Daisy

wedding location: Condor's Nest Ranch
wedding coordinator: Stephanie of Amorology
d.j.: Alex Roberts
florist: Lily Pad Floral Design

4 comments:

Lynn Dao Photography said...

The sunset & night shots are bee-u-tiful!!! love their style here too. =)

Unknown said...

ohmigod! I love you Daisy!!!! Thank you so much for so many beautiful photos! You really did such an amazing job and I am so happy you were there to capture it for us. I am speechless...you are so talented:)
XOXO
Kristen

Anonymous said...

Fucking awesome!!!!!! - Karen Ketola

Joan Baird said...

Wow! These are gorgeous!