Saturday, October 13, 2007

Quail Botanical Gardens Wedding [Cat + Loran]

10.06.07

A few words stick out in my mind when I think of this wedding... unique... beautiful... fun!

Their wedding took place at the gorgeous Quail Botanical Gardens in Encinitas. Everything was right on. I was amazed at how much attention Cat + Loran put into the details of their wedding, from the flower arrangements to the place cards + the awesome lighting at the reception.

I knew right away when I first met Cat at Swamis Cafe that I was in for a real treat... and I was not disappointed.











Cat + Loran exuded happiness... laughing throughout the ceremony.

























It seemed like half of the guests had something to say during the toasts. Many of the speeches were very heartfelt and emotional, and then there were those who seemed to have the whole crowd cracking up, especially Cat + Loran. LOL!









Thank you both for allowing me to be apart of your day. I wish you much love + happiness in your life together!

Daisy

No comments: