Sunday, June 28, 2009

MOBILE MONDAYS

: [ a visual diary on the go ] :

This will be my first MOBILE MONDAYS post. I've really enjoyed perusing other photographers' weekly posts on topics that interest them, such as:

Jasmine Star's Kisses and Disses
Chenin Boutwell's The Cat's Meow
Jackie Wonder's Things I Love Thursdays

Since getting my hands on an iPhone, I've easily taken more than 1,000 photographs. I bring it everywhere I go, and so I thought, why not share some personal + not-so-personal images from my life as it unfolds?

My goal is to post a collage of images, taken throughout the week, each Monday. Hopefully, these images will make you laugh, wonder and feel something.

I love feedback! So, please feel free to leave a comment...or two :)

Photobucket

Happy Monday!

Daisy

: [ images courtesy of my iPhone ] :

2 comments:

Lynn Dao Photography said...

I'm a FAN!!!

Tillebo said...

I love love love the fair photos....so classic.