Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy 4 year anniversary!!!

Four years ago today I was walking down the aisle to Pachelbel's Canon in D. I was nervous and fidgety, but all of that seemed to melt away the moment that I saw John standing there with his warm smile. And yes, I cried. I cried like a baby. This was a wonderful day and I was so fortunate to have my family and friends there to witness as I became Mrs. Varley.

Photobucket

I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life. John is not only my husband and father to our children, but he is my best friend.

Here are just a few of the many reasons why I love you, John:

1. You challenge me to be a better person.
2. Your zest for life is contagious.
3. You always know how to make me laugh.
4. You are beautiful, both inside and out.
5. You are a man of your word.
6. You are extremely generous, sometimes to a fault.
7. You are my biggest supporter, always lifting me higher.
8. You are an AMAZING father, so kind and patient.
9. You make me feel so pretty.
10. Oh, and I love the way you dance :)

This has been by far the best four years of my life and I know it'll only get better from here.

Much love,

Daisy

4 comments:

Cindy Lowe said...

congrats Daisy and John! :)

nel said...

such sweet words. Congratulations!

Lynn Dao Photography said...

Sweetness! You both look soooo in love in that picture. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Amanda (vintageglamblog.com) said...

awww happy belated anniversary!