Monday, April 28, 2008

Downtown San Diego Engagement Session [Bronwen + Mike]

04.20.08

I really enjoy engagement sessions because you spend this limited block of time getting to know two people - how they met, what they enjoy doing + what makes them "click." You can tell by looking at these images that Bronwen + Mike have a deep connection, are willing to have fun + are open to anything... I love that!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like the message on this wall.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you spot Bronwen in this image?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm so glad that Bronwen + Mike were up for driving to this gritty part of downtown for their session. It was nice getting to know you both a little better! I can't wait for your wedding in October!

Daisy

3 comments:

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

2 things...I know exactly where "that gritty" part of town is!!! AND I have a friend named Bronwyn...okay what are the chances???

Lynn Dao Photography said...

Great pick of location Day-z! I love the walls & the images of them at the Victorian house. Very niiiiiice!!!! (Did you watch Borat? -if not, rent it.)

nel said...

these are fabulous, Daisy! I love the fourth one. She looks like she's thinking, "i'm so lucky i got him!" great work!

thanks for lunch the other day!0