Wednesday, August 26, 2009

San Diego Engagement Session [Nicole + Andrew]

08.16.09

I had such a fun time getting to know these two. The most important thing I tell couples is to be themselves and just ignore me (except when I'm talking to them :) And they did just that. They were at total ease in front of the camera. I absolutely loved photographing them!

We met in Little Italy for their session.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Nicole and Andrew for a great time...and all the laughs!

Much love,

Daisy

2 comments:

Lynn Dao Photography said...

Daze, these are AWESOME!!! So much fun & creativity shown in these! =)

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

OMG OMG OMG DAISY!!! These are so fantastic there are no words.....
Whoa..my FAVORITE post so far.