Monday, August 24, 2009

Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club Wedding [Gretchen + Bass]

08.09.09

I love being apart of a wedding and witnessing two people like Gretchen and Bass, who I feel are truly meant to be together.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And lastly, one of my favorite moments of the day...everyone dancing soul train style!

Photobucket

Thank you Gretchen + Bass for allowing me to be apart of your big day!

Much love,

Daisy

venue: Carmel Mountain Ranch Country Club
florist: Cherry Blossom Floral Designs
dj: Scott Butler

1 comment:

Lynn Dao Photography said...

Wow, I LOOOOOVE that tree shot Daze!!!!! =)