Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New logo!

Hello friends! I have finally done it! I have a brand spanking new logo to represent me and my photography. I decided to stick with the red because it's my favorite color. To me, red symbolizes love and passion, which is exactly the way I feel about photography. And of course, I had to include a daisy flower, of which I think is nicely incorporated into the "i". I hope you like my new logo!

Photobucket

I want to say a huge THANK YOU to the wonderfully talented Meaghan Thiede of One Dimple Designs who created my new logo. Thanks Meaghan!!!

Much love,

Daisy

2 comments:

Lynn Dao Photography said...

I love it Dazeeeeeee!!!! It's very u.
=)

nel said...

I love your new logo, Daisy! It looks very you! Red is my fave color, too.

Your mobile Mondays are so awesome! I need to shoot more with my iphone.