Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Midsummer Days Dream Picnic

07.22.09

Today I joined my Southern California wedding industry peers, including wedding coordinators, photographers, DJs, florists, hair and make-up artists and more in Santa Ana at the Heritage Museum of Orange County for a fun picnic. I met up with old friends and created some new friendships which I hope will only blossom through the years.

If you're planning on getting married, then you'll definitely want to check out these amazing individuals.

Photobucket

On the right is Rachel from Skybox Event Productions.
Loved what this bag had to say.

Photobucket

Kacee Geoffroy (hair and make-up)

Photobucket

The lovely Bonnie Tsang (Photographer)

Photobucket

The awesome Cindy of Orange Turtle Photography
Thanks for being my balloon toss partner. I got pretty soaked!

Photobucket

It was so nice talking with you Marianne (Photographer)

Photobucket

Stephanie Williams (Photographer) and her adorable dog.

Photobucket

Aww...the food. Can't forget about these delicious desserts. Yum!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brian Khang (Photographer)
Hmm, wondering if he's twittering? Or is tweeting?

Photobucket

The lovely hosts.
Left: D*LSH Design and also Utterly Engaged
Middle: Bonnie Tsang
Right: Carissa Jones of JL Designs

Photobucket

Now for some fun! Did someone say water balloon toss? I'm so in!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm guessing if Bonnie's anything like me, we are never far from our iPhone.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hanssie Trainor (Photographer)

Photobucket

I loved watching Isaac and Stephanie interact with Venise, all the while trying to catch the balloons without dropping them and soaking themselves in the process. They were the true winners of the day.

I had a lot of fun! Can't wait to do it again next year!

Much love,

Daisy

9 comments:

michelle ford said...

great shots daisy oh and i love your new logo!

cindy said...

Daisy! Thanks for the flattering shot of me! :) hehehe...and it was sooooo fun hanging out with you (not sarcastic) yesterday.

Lucia Dinh said...

what a great day! thank you for taking pictures. i didn't even know. hehe. can't wait for the next one!

Unknown said...

my sister bonnie is awesome. looked like a great event!

Marianne Lozano said...

really enjoyed talking to you too!!! picnic was a lot of fun. see ya soon!

Kacee Geoffroy said...

Such a great event!! Hope to run into you again soon!! Hugs!!

Brianna Phelan said...

looks likes a blast :)

Hanssie said...

e..I can hear my mom already saying, "STOP slouching!!" Great shots Daisy and it was great to have met you!

sandra pan said...

did i take that pic of you and marianne? it turned out nice :) haha!! love the cake shot :)