Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday

02.08.09

This afternoon, I photographed at the House of Israel in Balboa Park for the SDJJ.

Photobucket

After my assignment, I took some images on my trek back to the car.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When I got home, I found two cute little girls.

Photobucket

I like to call this series - Rachel, you silly girl.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Daisy

2 comments:

Lynn Dao Photography said...

love the leaf & flower shots @ the park. and that very last one of rachel is awesome! =) just a little of sophie on the side. i like.

Anonymous said...

I really like that photo with the sax player....and of course all the others!! Your daughter is sooo cute! maki