Sunday, December 7, 2008

A good read...

Wedding season is slowing down and I've had much time to spend with Sophia, John and some friends and truly enjoy the holidays. Although I love staying busy and must always have something to do, I am starting to enjoy my freedom.

A couple of weeks ago, I went to a movie by myself (which I rarely do anymore) and decided to watch Twilight. I was totally bewitched by the film so I bought the books and read them within a week. I felt like my life was on a standstill and I couldn't do anything normal until I finished the last one. I finished the 4th one this morning. The story and characters totally draw you in. I'm all for the suspense, thrills and romantic elements of this story.

Photobucket

In addition to my babble of Twilight, I wanted to share a few images from my Thanksgiving break in Big Bear.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Any chance I can escape the city and go visit the cabin or any mountainous area, I am a happy girl :)

Photobucket

A few of us took a stroll by the lake.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can you believe how time flies? Christian will be 6 months tomorrow.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Daisy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you doing, beautiful mama? Miss you! :D

Lynn Dao Photography said...

Wow, I had no idea Big Bear was so beautiful. I gotta go now! Oh, & I'm getting the first Twilight book soon, so I'll get to see what all the hype is about! =)