Sunday, March 30, 2008

San Diego Engagement Session [Anna + Chris]

03.16.08

I met these two, along with their adorable dog Max, in the hidden hills of Hillcrest on a beautiful Sunday afternoon for their engagement session. We talked about scuba diving, anthropology + more. Anna + Chris were a little camera shy at first, but I think they opened up a bit after running, jumping + piggy-back riding :) On the other hand, Max seemed to be a natural right from the start.

I hope you enjoy this collection of images as much as I enjoyed photographing them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the MAX.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So much FUN! This made for a good laugh :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had a great time getting to know Anna, Chris + Max! I can't wait for their wedding on August 9th in RSM!

Daisy

1 comment:

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

wow. I have to say, there are a LOT of good looking people on your blog....how do you DO it????? Great work, once again.