Sunday, February 3, 2008

San Diego Portrait Session [Jenn]

Last Friday, Lynn + I revisited one of our favorite spots, nestled right in the midst of Hillcrest, where we photographed one of my good friends, Jenn. I've been friends with Jenn since my sophomore year at SDSU. She's a beautiful person, both inside + out + I'm so fortunate to have her in my life. Jenn was kind enough to model for us. She's 5' 11" + I think she's a natural at modeling. We made her do a few unusual things, but I think the images turned out pretty good. Here are a few for your enjoyment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love these red shoes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jenn is really into Bikram Yoga, also known as Hot Yoga, where the rooms are heated to about 105 degrees! Jenn got me to go a few times + I've got to say, I felt incredible afterwards. She works at the Yoga studio in Old Town. So, we asked her to show us a few yoga techniques. Namaste.

Photobucket

Thanks Jenn! You were awesome to work with! You exceeded our expectations + more :)

Daisy

2 comments:

Lynn Dao Photography said...

Love it! My favorite is the one of Jenn holding the dead branches. =)

jessi said...

Excellent photography! And great subject too :D

My favorite is the one with the blue scarf wrapped around her shoulders!