Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Downtown San Diego Portraits [Jess + Avery]

01.11.08

I have known Jess since we were little ones back home. I love my cousin + am quite proud of her. She's studying at Fullerton State. She's always been into acting + directing movies. So, when her girlfriend, Avery, asked me to take her headshots, I happily accepted. And of course, I couldn't resist photographing the two of them together.

I took them to Downtown SD, near the gaslamp district, for their photo session. I had fun getting to know Jess + Avery a little better.

Here are some of my favorite images of Jess, the aspiring actress/writer/director + her lovely assistant/girlfriend Avery ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: